The VidBlaster Sunday Streams Edition (VBSSE) is compatible with PCs running Windows 8, 7 or XP. (You may want to check the Vidblaster hardware link at the bottom of the page to ensure you have a conpatible system.) A help video demonstrating how to set up VBSSE can be found at www.sundaystreams.com/manager/?action=show_encoder_vb_info.
To install and activate the VidBlaster Sunday Streams Edition:
- Download the VBSSE from the Sunday Streams Manager by clicking on PC Encoders > VidBlaster > Download & License.
- Install the VidBlaster Sunday Streams Edition on your computer.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- Copy the VBSSE product key found on the Download & License page.
- Open VBSSE, click Help > Registration and paste the product key to enable the Sunday Streams Edition and remove the VidBlaster overlays.
- Follow the activation instructions onscreen. (There is no cost, but it must be done within the next 30 days)
- In Camera 1 select your video capture device from the dropdown.
- Click Cut or Trans to make this input active and playing in the Monitor of Program module
- Click Module > Add > Streamer
- Right click on Streamer then click Source > Program
- Right click on Streamer then click Stream Settings > Login
- Enter your Sunday Streams Manager username, click OK, then enter your Sunday Streams Manager password and click OK
- Right click on Streamer > Video Resolution > choose your setting (such as 320x240)
- Right click on Streamer > Video Bit Rate > choose your setting (such as 300)
- Right click on Streamer > Video Bit Rate > choose your setting (such as Medium)
- Right click on Streamer > Audio Device > choose your audio source
- Right click on Streamer > Audio Codec > AAC
- Right click on Streamer > Audio Bit Rate > 128
- Right click on Streamer > Auto Restart (make sure there is a check mark next to it)
- Right click on Streamer > Display Size > 100% (or whatever display size you want to see if in VidBlaster)
- Right click on Streamer > Start
VidBlaster Main Help Website
Choosing VidBlaster Hardware
VidBlaster Licensing & Activation Help
* The VidBlaster Sunday Streams Edition does not have the option to save a local backup, but we do make a copy of what you stream on our server. We still recommend doing local backups as it is a best practice. With the VidBlaster you may want to record in another way, such as using a DVR.