Teradek VidiU - The Teradek VidiU gives you the freedom to broadcast live high definition video directly to the Web without a PC. Whether you're streaming out of a video switcher or wirelessly from your camera, VidiU allows you to go live when you want, where you want. (Single Video Input and Single Bit Rate Output)
Setting up your Teradeck VidiU to stream to your Sunday Streams account can be done in just a few steps through a manual RTMP connection.
- On your Teradeck go to Settings > Broadcast > Platform > Manual
- You are asked to enter your RTMP Url and a Stream Key,
- This information can be found in the Sunday Streams Manager by clicking on Other Encoders > Streaming Hardware > Generic Settings. (http://www.sundaystreams.com/manager/?action=show_encoder_hardware_generic_settings)
- The Connection Url is the RTMP URL and the Stream Name is the Stream Key
- Click Apply on your Teradeck.
- Hit the green button to go live.
This short (under 1 minute) video walks you through the process of setting up a manual RTMP connection on your Teradeck VidiU.