You can get an update your license from directly inside the Sunday Streams Live Encoder.
- Click Show Options checkbox
- Select the Help tab
- Click License button
- Click Get License Key
- Click OK
- Restart SSLE
If you have an older version of SSLE (before version 1.0.3) or want you can get the license from the Sunday Streams Manager and paste it manually into SSLE it can be found on the same page in your Sunday Streams Manager that you downloaded SSLE from, www.sundaystreams.com/manager/?action=show_suns_live_encoder_download&r=1.
Select and copy the entire license from this page.
- Open the Sunday Streams Live Encoder which you installed on your computer.
- Click on the "Show Options" box at the bottom right of the encoder.
- Click on the "Help" tab and then the "License" button that appears.
- Paste the code that you copied from download page in the Sunday Streams Manager into the box and click "OK".
- After updating the license key you may see another alert stating "License Expired". Please restart the Sunday Streams Live Encoder application and that should set the new license and you will no longer see the error message.
At this point SSLE should recognize the license key. If you find that it does not, restart your computer and SSLE to see if the license has been recognized. If it has not, please contact the Sunday Streams support team for further assistance and we would be glad to assist you.