Version 2 (currently in open beta testing) of our Facebook Live integration system allows you to easily push your live stream to your Facebook account's timeline, page, group, or event by simply logging into your Facebook account. Take a look at our help video or documentation below for a quick start guide.
- Connect to a Facebook account that has admin / editor access for the Facebook page you want to stream to.
- Enter the broadcast title and broadcast description you want used on Facebook Live.
- Select the destination from the dropdown. (You can select a Facebook page, your own timeline, an event, group, etc.)
- Click Update Settings.
Now the next time that you start a stream with your software or hardware encoder, it will also be sent out to Facebook Live.
- Before connecting your Facebook account, make sure you are logged onto Facebook with an account that is an admin / editor of the page you want to stream to.
- Enter the title, description and destination before starting your stream. Do not click Update Settings when you are already streaming, it will restart your stream.
- You can add a link from the dashboard of the Sunday Streams Manager for easier access to this Facebook Live settings page. Set this at the bottom of the Facebook Live settings page.
- To change the Facebook account that you are using, click the Change button.
- The Facebook account will remain connected until a reauthorization is needed. At that point, simply connect the Facebook account again.