Utilizing Google Analytics is an option included in the Reports section of the Sunday Streams Manager.
Add Google Analytics ID to the Sunday Streams Manager
- Copy and paste your Google Analytics ID (formatted like UA-000000-01) in the Reports > Analytics > Google Analytics ID page of the Manager and click Update Settings.
- If you need help on how to set up a Google Analytics ID / property see below.
View Google Analytics Dashboard in the Sunday Streams Manager
- Click on "Google Analytics View" on the Sunday Streams Dashboard or navigate to Reports > Analytics > Google Analytics Dashboard.
- Click "Access Google Analytics" and log into a Google account that has access to the Google Analytics ID / property that was entered in the Sunday Streams Manager. That would be either the Google account used in creating the Google Analytics ID or an account that was added to have access to the Analytics ID / property.
- A report will show:
- Number of current live visitors / viewers.
- Session and users over the last 30 days.
- Session and user locations over the last 30 days.
- More Reports at Google Analytics will give you shortcuts to view
- Real-Time Stats Overivew
- Real-Time Video Stats
- General Stats Overview
- Audience Overview
- Audience Map World
- Audience Map USA
- Unlink This Google Analytics Report will unlink the report so that you need to click Access Google Analytics again to display the report and shortcuts to more detailed reporting.
- The report shows without having to click "Access Google Analytics" for the browser that you enable it while you remain logged into Google with the Google account you used to "Access Google Analytics". If you use another browser or another device you need to click "Access Google Analytics" again.
How to set up or get your Google Analytics ID
- Note: You may want to set up the Google Analytics ID / property with a Google account for the church, or ensure that the people who should have access to the analytics info have been added as admins or have access to the reporting data..
- Sign up for Google Analytics
- How to set up property